First things first, the trip will take place from the 18th of April till the 22th of April 2019. We will be flying in the early afternoon on Thursday from Amsterdam (Schiphol) and will be coming back in the evening of Monday. The committee has some really nice activities planned during the five days and there will also be plenty of time for you to explore the city.
Then, let’s talk price. For IK-members the price of the trip will be €265, for non IK-members it will be €300. In case too little people sign up for the trip, these prices may increase with €25 max. (so, get all your friends to join!). Here’s a little list of what ís and what is not included in these prices:
– Return flight
– Hostel stay
– Trip to and from the airport in Scotland
– Some activities during the trip
– Trip to and from the airport in the Netherlands (approximately €30 by train)
– Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– Any remaining travel documents (visa e.g.) –> please make sure you are informed about what you need in order to travel to Scotland. Find out if you need a visa here: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y
Finally, some very important information about the sign-up process:
The sign up will consist of different steps. First, from Monday 18 February 2019 12:00 onwards, the first sign-up will be online. This sign-up will put you on the first list which is not final yet. If there are more sign-ups then places on the trip, people who signed up last will be taken off the list (so be quick!!). You will receive an email if this happens. Once your sign-up is confirmed you will receive an email. Then, you have to pay the first term of the total payment before the given deadline in order to completely confirm your ticket. Only then, your ticket is confirmed and you will be joining us on this amazing trip!
Are you as excited as we are? Round up all your friends and sign up!
Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/tufe0Rjoi2AJ3Tro1